What is the minimum age for the race?
- We will defer to the parents to decide if their child is up to the challenge of running in our race. However, 10+ is our suggested age for the Titan. We also have The Tiny Titan which is a kids 4-9 fun run on race day, it will be under 1/4 of a mile in length and have over 10 obstacles to overcome.
How much is the Tiny Titan Fun Run?
- The Tiny Titan is a mini obstacle course, 1/4 of a mile, comprised of a handful of obstacles geared for kids in the age range of 4-9. Registration for the Kids run is $15. This race will take place at 1:00 pm on race day.
How do I register if I have a coupon code?
- When you get to the registration page you will see the words " Enter Promotional Code", click on those words and enter your code where prompted. This will extend the discount, you can then continue to register for the race.
Can my friends and I register as a Team?
- Yes, you have the option of creating and managing a team on our registration page. Once you've created a team and given it a cool name, you can tell your friends to sign up. Then you can all decide what color headbands to wear to the event!
Is this going to be too hard for me?
- The beauty of obstacle course racing is that you can really push yourself or pace yourself. You will be surrounded by people of all fitness levels most of which are more than willing to lend you a helping hand when needed. If you've never done an OCR before our 5K is a great place to start if you've done a few, your gonna love this one.
I signed up for a different wave then the rest of my friends can I fix that?
-Yes, Just fill out the contact form at the top of this page, let us know what wave you are in now and which wave you want to move to.
I changed my mind I don't want to race, can I get my money back?
-Unfortunately there are no refunds after you have registered for the race. However, you can transfer your registration on to someone else or use your registration towards our next race. Email us and we will take care of the rest. Thetitanrun@gmail.com
How do I become a vendor/sponsor?
- We welcome quality businesses that would like to expose their products to our Long Island Titans. Fee for vendor spot is $125. There are two levels of sponsorships: Event sponsor: $500- Your business name/logo will be printed on all runners shirts, 2 free tickets to the race, a vendor spot to set up and products or marketing media, 2 free T-shirts. or T-Shirt sponsorship- $250 your business name/logo will be printed on all runners shirts, 2 free shirts. Please email us at email@example.com for information about becoming a Titan vendor or sponsor.
3186 Sound Ave
Riverhead, NY 11901
Copyright © The Titan Run Corp. All rights reserved.